The 1460 is the original Dr. Martens boot. The boot's instantly recognizable DNA looks like this: 8 eyes, a heel-loop, yellow stitching, and a comfortable air-cushioned sole with grooved edges.
This boot celebrates the pop-culture influence of the iconic post-punk electronic band New Order. A recreation of the cover art of 1989's Technique, the boot features a cherub statue against a bright ombre background, representing the hedonism of the time.
* RETAINS CLASSIC DOCS DNA, LIKE GROOVED EDGES, VISIBLE STITCHING AND A PINK HEEL-LOOP
* BUILT ON THE ICONIC, DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE AIR-CUSHIONED SOLE
* GOODYEAR-WELTED PRODUCT
* THE TECHNIQUE COVER ART IS PRINTED ON BACKHAND, A SOFT, FULL-GRAIN LEATHER
~ Size Guid:
* UK 4 is equal to: US Womens 6 - EUR 37
* UK 5 is equal to: US Womens 7 - US Mens 6 - EUR 38
* UK 6 is equal to: US Womens 8 - US Mens 7 - EUR 39
* UK 7 is equal to: US Womens 9 - US Mens 8 - EUR 41
* UK 8 is equal to: US Womens 10 - US Mens 9 - EUR 42
* UK 9 is equal to: US Womens 11 - US Mens 10 - EUR 43
* UK 10 is equal to: US Womens 12 - US Mens 11 - EUR 44
~ Order Note:
* All Dr Martens shoes size on our website is base on women's size run